Monday, August 25, 2014

Oh February, you bring such dismay

As I have updated you fine fellows on the first month or first few weeks of my program, here is the month of February!


On Valentine's Day, I really wanted to go to the Magic Kingdom to meet all the princesses and their princes' because that is one of the only times they come as a pair for meet and greets for True Love Week. Unfortunately, I was not able to go that whole week because work and Valentine's Day landed on a Friday so I had it off. Bless having Fridays off!!! Since I was still getting to the hang of things I was a big scared to go to the parks by myself so I didn't go that morning but my roommates wanted to go later at night to avoid the overall gooeyness of Valentine's Day. My main focus was meeting Flynn Rider but after waiting 45 mins at Princess Fairy Tale Hall, we were presented with Rapunzel and Snow White by themselves since their counterparts left at 5:30 and its was 7:45. :(


I did try my first dole whip, I don't know why I never tried it at Disneyland????? After trying dole whip this past few weeks at Disneyland, Walt Disney World has more flavors to choose from and for that I was grateful. 



I also had my first ever mini photoshoot in my room, which had the perfect lighting. My hair actually never turns out that nice anymore, maybe it's time for a new hairstyle. I'm vibin with Ariana Grande rn!!!



On the last day of February, my roommate and I had a much needed Magic Kingdom day where I met my favorite housekeeping photographer, who you'll see later. We channeled our inner hipster on a very, very, very cold night.







No comments:

Post a Comment