Monday, August 25, 2014

EXCUSES!

I dearly apologize for not posting about any of college program adventures or updates! I graduated from the program August 1 and have been home in sunny California since. I was suppose to start school in Arizona today for my Sophomore year but I chickened out and decided to stay with my parents until I can apply for school here and find a job. My life is ehh but I guess everything is ehh and nothing compared to living at Walt Disney World for the first half of the year.


Since I have no plans on doing anything for the rest of the year, sadly, I'll look through all my photos and posts the stories behind them because Post Disney Depression is a real thing, as was Post Potter Depression.


So here's to staying in my drowned out old town w/o new beginnings and hoping something comes out of it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment