Monday, August 25, 2014

A Very Dapper Unbirthday

I celebrated my very first dapper day ever at Walt Disney World!!! Honestly, I wouldn't have had it any other way. If you aren't sure what dapper day is here is a link to the website to inform you on the spectacularness the wonderfulness and the extraordinariness of this event! 
Dapper Day is actually a bigger deal at Disneyland Resort since there are over 1 million passholes  passholders and it's a very local event where more than half the guests dress up. It's not quite as big of a deal at WDW where it's mainly cast members getting dapper.


Anyway, I had the time of my life!!! I honestly don't think anything can tap my first Dapper Day but I am attending the Fall 2014 soiree at Disneyland so we shall see! Did I happen to tell you guys, Dapper Day was also the same day Festival of Fantasy premiered. It is now favorite DIsney parade ever, it even surpasses Soundsational and Main Street Electrical Parade which I have cherished since I was a child. So the whole day was full of wonder. 


Had my first meet and greet with Gaston, but definitely not my last. Meeting Gaston is a must on a trip to Walt Disney World, he just has a way to make everyone smile and keeps the conversation going, no matter what, even if the topic is mainly himself.









Everyone often asked us what the special occasion was other than celebrating life. We would then explain to them the soiree. Since we got it so often, I decided to run around Hollywood Studios asking random guests or cast members what year it was. They would answer 2014, usually, and I would exclaim "By Golley! It worked! The time machine worked!!" I happened to brighten this special cast members day so much he rewarded me with a free yummy cupcake, which he then gave one to each of my friends. Needless to say, he was rewarded with a Fanatic card.





No comments:

Post a Comment